living in Chennai, India, working remotely and spending time reading, writing, cycling or walking.
reading: I read non-fiction way more than fiction. My last fiction title was ‘The picture of Dorian Gray: Oscar Wilde’, completed last year.
Anything you want: Derek Sivers On the origin of species: Charles Darwin Your head is a houseboat: Campbell Walker How to live: Derek Sivers
- Filling the blank screen: William Gallagher
- Man's search for meaning: Viktor Frankl
- The Blank Screen: Blogging: William Gallagher
- The Anthropocene reviewed: John Green
- The meaning in the making: Sean Tucker
last updated on 30 January 2022 • page inspired by Derek Sivers
blog content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.